Get ready to take your game to the next level. Playing beach volleyball is one of the best ways to increase your skills on the court. Come get your toes sandy and let Coach Pete Aronchick improve your game. All you need to know is below.
Current Sports Shack Players
There is no extra cost to participate in the beach program. Just let Pete know you're going to be there and get ready to work hard
Non Sports Shack Players
Full participation in the Sports Shack Beach program will cost $350. Play with a current Sports Shack player or bring your friend and participate in beach only. Information on sign up below
How it works
- Sign up with or without a partner the Wednesday before Saturday practice. (Email Pete Aronchick: email@example.com)
- Put your name and your partners name along with telephone number in case there are any changes. Also, include your age division.
- If you do not have a partner, email us and we will try and match you with someone else who needs a partner.
- Changes and cancelations may happen do to weather or other conditions we can't contorl so please be flexible.
Pete Aronchick will be heading up the porgram but you never know who will show up to assist. Current and formar AVP pros and legends are always stopping by to help out and teach our athletes.
Will Rogers State Beach
Near Tower 15
(Pending Start Date)
The program will run through May
Saturdays 9:00am-10:30am 12-14’s
Saturdays 10:30am-12:30pm 15-18’s
What Beach practices will offer:
- Fundamentals and rules of beach volleyball
- Strategy based on team’s particular skills
- Sand workouts to increase strength and stamina
- Competition against other teams
Players not currently registered with the
Sports Shack VBC
The Sports Shack VBC
8549 Wilshire Blvd. #561
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Any Questions? Please email Sportsshackvbc@hotmail.com. Be sure to check the website for updates.