New Beach Coach Billy Allen takes over!!!
Saturdays in Santa Monica
Get ready to take your game to the next level. Playing beach volleyball is one of the best ways to increase your skills on the court. Come get your toes sandy and let CoachBilly Allen improve your game. All you need to know is below.
Current Sports Shack Players
There is no extra cost to participate in the beach program. Just let Pete know you're going to be there and get ready to work hard
Non Sports Shack Players
Full participation in the Sports Shack Beach program will cost $350. Play with a current Sports Shack player or bring your friend and participate in beach only. Information on sign up below
How it works
- Sign up with or without a partner by emailing: Coach Billy at: Ketchallen@gmail.com
- Emails need to be reieved by Friday each week
- Put your name and your partners name along with telephone number in case there are any changes. Also, include your age division.
- If you do not have a partner, include that in the email and we'll try to match you with someone else who needs a partner as well.
- Changes and cancelations may happen do to weather or other conditions we can't contorl so please be flexible.
Billy Allen is now heading up the porgram but you never know who will show up to assist. Current and formar AVP pros and legends are always stopping by to help out and teach our athletes.
Will Rogers State Beach
Near Tower 15
Enter the parking lot at Temescal Canyon and head south to the end of the lot after paying the attendant.
Beach Program will run to the end of May
What Beach practices will offer:
- Fundamentals and rules of beach volleyball
- Strategy based on team’s particular skills
- Sand workouts to increase strength and stamina
- Competition against other teams
Non Sports Shack Player Infomation
- Download the Application and Waiver.
- Mail completed forms with a check for $350 to:
The Sports Shack VBC
8549 Wilshire Blvd. #561
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- You may also bring forms with you to the first practice
- Questions or Further Inquires, Email:
Go Beach Shack!