BEACH VOLLEYBALL 2014
This year The Sports Shack Volleyball Club will be starting a Sports Shack Beach Volleyball Program. The program will be open to any player that is interested in learning two person beach volleyball. The player does not have to be a current member of the Sports Shack VBC to participate. All players are welcome to join the program. There is no additional cost for current Sports Shack players. The cost for players that are not currently registered with The Sports Shack VBC is $320.00.
Who: Paul Baxter, Director Beach Volleyball
- Paul will be running the program along with assistance from other Sports Shack Beach Volleyball Players/Coaches.
Where: Will Rogers State Beach in Santa Monica near Tower 15
When: The program will run February through May
Saturdays 9:00am-10:30am 12-14’s Session
Saturdays 10:30am-12:30pm 15-18’s Session(Some Sundays based on Mandatory SCVA tournaments)
What: Beach practices will offer:
- Fundamentals and rules of beach volleyball
- Strategy based on team’s particular skills
- Sand workouts to increase strength and stamina
- Competition against other teams
How it works:
- Sign up with or without a partner the Wednesday before the Saturday you want to participate. Email the Paul Baxter at: email@example.com
- Put your name and your partners name along with telephone number in case there are any changes. Also, include your age division.
- If you do not have a partner, email us and we will try and match you with someone else who needs a partner. Again, put your age division.
- Along with the fundamentals and drills there will be competition against other teams.
- We will run inner-club tourneys.
- Season ending beach Championship Tournament with prizes and the winner honored at the Banquet.
Players not currently registered with the
Sports Shack VBC
The Sports Shack VBC
264 La Cienega Blvd. #561
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Any Questions? Please email the Sportsshackvbc@hotmail.com. Be sure to check the website for updates.
See you at the beach!